Zac: “I have”
Interviewer: “ok, alright, who have you said it to?”
Zac: “uhh, this isn’t radio appropriate”
Interviewer: “good’ay, Vanessa if you’re listening!” —
Many fans are now certain that @OfficialVNessa is Vanessa Hudgens’ official twitter. Why? Perez Hilton posted it on his website.
Vanessa fans, do you believe it? I wouldn’t just yet. Here’s why:
- When I first went onto @OfficialVNessa after reading it was ‘official’ on the E!News Website, I looked at the profile picture and it was NOT Vanessa.
- This ‘Vanessa’ tweeted (after the news got out about Miley’s parents splitting up) ‘You all are so sweet. Headed over to Miley’s and we’re going to grab some lunch! xo #SupportCyrusFamily’ — As far as us Vanessa fans know, Vanessa is still in Hawaii filming Journey 2. So how could she meet Miley?
- Vanessa has said that she doesn’t want a Twitter account numerous times. So why would she suddenly get one?
- The Twitter page would be a lot more popular, and people like @AshleyTisdale, @Brittanysnow, etc. Would follow her!
- I asked @BubbaLewis - Zac Efron’s best friend, if it was in fact Vanessa’s official Twitter page, his reply to me was: ‘@iLoveNessax33 I doubt it. If Vanessa did have Twitter she would’ve let her fans know.’
- ‘Vanessa’ isn’t following Brittany Snow, Ashley Tisdale, Ryan Rottman, etc etc. Yet she’s following Brandi Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift?
Is this enough proof to show that its not Vanessa Hudgens’ Official Twitter?
Again, no one is sure of this, but I’m certain it’s not Vanessa. There’s too many things that just don’t make sense. Perez Hilton uses unreliable sources all the time, and anyway, which of us Vanessa fans actually listen to his crap anyway!?
Hope this helps you. Please reblog this if you’re a Vanessa Hudgens fan so others can know about this.
Thanks for reading!
- Team Vanessa